Sore Arm Should I Be Worried About A Sore Arm A Week After Donaiting Blood?

Should I be worried about a sore arm a week after donaiting blood? - sore arm

I donated blood a week ago, until he was 14 and also normal for everyone. That night, my arm was very painful, I went cold and the next day with a small blue spot. Approximately 5 days later, a second shot seemed taller and has since become very painful. The nurse told me shortly after contusion of the needle, so I guess something went astray.

3 comments:

Tabatha said...

Some things could happen. By inserting the needle, he or she has the bevel side up? Should be (It's)
2. By inserting the needle in May was recorded over the vein to the start or below the vein. 3. After the needle is put into the vein, it is really blowing.
The needles used for U, to donate blood are much larger than normal needle that damage occurs may lead to the vein and surrounding tissues. If no improvement within 2-3 days and continue to reach the boil, then you have a serious problem. My aunt has had this problem and will undergo an operation in British Columbia, was drilled without success. Moreover bleed when u on an anticoagulant that the arm may lead to more. For the wing of a shock collar a vein.

Kim said...

It can damage the vein ... could be difficult and could be the cause of your pain.

Then go to your doctor to ensure that this happens.

I drew blood in the course of time, there are about 2 years .... for a blood bank ... Some people have no intention of a job like a bad can happen then either do.

Good luck

Riley's Mommy said...

I work for a bank of blood and bruises are normal. Should I point the needle in the arm after it? Can lead to more bruising. If the pain persists, call the blood bank and tell them what happened.

Post a Comment